Random Forks Intellectual Property (RFIP) Group Ltd is the premier private company incorporated in Kenya as an Intellectual Property (IP) technical support service provider in the African region. RFIP is licensed to practice IP in Kenya and 18 Anglophone member states of the African Regional Industrial Property Organisation (ARIPO).
It has networks to offer IP services in other 17 Francophone member states of Organisation of African Intellectual Property (OAPI) among other regional Intellectual Property Offices (IPOs).
Development of enterprises and institutions by providing high quality intellectual property management
To be intellectual property managers of choice in Africa.
To provide comprehensive IP registration, management and technical consulting services for sustainable economic growth.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE ISSUES
We combine the technical, commercial and legal skills to offer a comprehensive intellectual property service. As a result, we are able to provide seamless advice for the creation, commercialisation, management, protection and enforcement of our clients’ intellectual property rights, a fact that sets us apart in the market.
RFIP draws as needed from multidisciplinary pool of intellectual property and technology experts, business visionaries, academics and legal counsel to address comprehensively the needs of our clients on each assignment.
- Search, register, maintain and monitor intellectual property rights across Africa.
- Intellectual property rights commercialisation and licensing.
- Provide in-house intellectual property management consultancy services
- Provide IP anti-infringement services i.e. both counterfeiting and piracy prevention.
- International IP filing and registration.